Minimalist railing system GP
The GP glass railing system is a minimalist glass railing system without posts suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Does not contain metal parts, is rustproof and waterproof.
Finishing options are almost endless. If looks of the aluminum itself is not suitable, it can be painted with powder paint over the entire spectrum of the RAL catalogue.
Fastening as needed from the side or bottom of the profile.
The railing is also suitable for use as security railing during construction. In this case, instead of glass panels, plywood boards must be installed which can easily be replaced by glass panels at the end of construction.
- Loading capacity of the railing up to 1.5 kN/m
- Profile dimensions 60 × 110 mm
- Aesthetic surface finish: brushed stainless steel effect
- Profile-milled mounting holes in spacing of 200 mm
- The standard length of the profiles is 3000 mm
- Glass thickness (mm): 10; 12; 13.5; 17.5; 19.5; 21.5
- Fast glass fastening with plastic wedges and a special tool
- The profile is also available bent
Required mounting accessories
Chemical anchor + M12 threaded bolt (strength 8.8)
M12 wedge anchor
Required space of attaching profile
0.5 kN/m railing – 400 mm
1 kN/m railing – 200 mm
1.5 kN/m railing – 200 mm
Selection of handrails
Handrails on the side
Handrails on top
Strip on top